- We have an annual membership for $695 and we also have a quarterly membership for $185.
After signing up with ATSG, how soon can we begin to use the service?
Within approximately 15 minutes.
Does ATSG have a warranty program?
Yes, ATSG does have an Advantage Warranty program for members that would like to participate in the program.
Is there an extra charge to participate in the Advantage Warranty program?
No, it is included in the cost of your ATSG membership.
How much does it cost to attend an ATSG seminar?
Members pay $150 (pre-registration)
Non-Members pay $180 (pre-registration)
At the Door (not pre-registered) $215
Do I have to be a member to be able to attend an ATSG seminar?
No, you do not have to be a member to be able to attend.
What will be covered at the seminar?
Please check our seminar page for the 2017 seminar coverage, if not, we will gladly mail, fax or email the information to you.
How much do the manuals cost?
$30 each for non-members and $25 each for ATSG members.
Are any of the manuals available for download?
Yes, ATSG manuals are available in our bookstore for download.
What shipping method does ATSG use?
ATSG ships via UPS.
Does ATSG sell any factory manuals?
Yes, ATSG does sell certain factory manuals which are available for purchase in our bookstore, but are not available for download.
What information is available on the ATSG DVD?
- ATSG Domestic and Import manuals along with the ATSG Bulletins and ATSG Seminar manuals.
How often do we come out with updates for the CD’s and for the DVD?
- Once a year.
If an update is purchased, will all of the information still be available from my previous disc(s)?
- Yes. All of the previous information plus any additional new information will be available on your new disc(s).
How much does it cost to update the CD’s or DVD?
- $50 for each CD or $200 for the DVD.
- *You MUST purchase at full price prior to getting the pricing for the updates.